Gift of Time and Talent
The Love INC mission is to mobilize the local church to transform lives and communities in the name of Christ. To accomplish this goal, Love INC sponsors 5 levels of ministry - each level going a bit deeper in fulfilling Love INC's mission and providing more unique volunteer opportunities for Christian volunteers.
Use the VOLUNTEER FORM to apply for positions within the Clearinghouse Ministry, LOVE Connects Ministry and the Moving Forward Together Ministry.
The Clearinghouse Call-in Center:
At the very foundation of the ministry is the CLEARINGHOUSE CALL-IN CENTER, where volunteers from church partners listen to our callers and connect them with community resources to find solutions to their needs. Limited financial assistance is available to working families to help them maintain their housing during a temporary financial crisis.
Through our phone calls and interaction with the community, Love INC identifies gaps in service to people in need and church congregations come forward to fill the gaps. Usually, GAP MINISTRIES involved the products and services:
- LOVE Connects - running errands, visiting or helping in the yard
- Toy Express - collecting toys at Christmas to be distributed to LOVE clients and others
- Laces with LOVE - collecting gym shoes for young children to start school
- Food & Fuel - distributing gas vouchers and food pantry lists to low income families
- Bucket Brigade - collecting cleaning supplies to be distributed to low income families through local church food pantries
- Fingerprinting for Children - LOVE Volunteers provide fingerprinting for kids at local back to school fairs and present the completed kit to the parents
Transformational Ministry is relational - walking along side individuals who want to make lasting change in their lives to improve their future.
- Moving Forward Together - helping to restore hope and build a brighter future through personal growth and life skills classes that affirm each person's God-given potential
Comprehensive Transformational Ministry:
Helping families overcome chronic need through one-on-one mentoring over an extended period of time.
- Moving Forward Together Mentoring Program
Community Transformational Ministry:
Coming together as a community to make an impact on social needs.